Monday, November 22, 2010

Hearing God

I am sitting here at work listening to worship music with my headphones on while my co-worker turns on her R&B music. It wasn’t a bad song but it was very distracting and made it hard for me to hear the worship music. As I was about to get frustrated the Holy Spirit stilled me. This is exactly how it is when it comes to hearing God sometimes. Life gets so loud and there may not be bad things going on just loud things that distract and make it hard to hone in on what God is saying. As I am writing this she turned down the music and now the worship music is louder and it’s on my favorite part of the song. There are times when you have to concentrate to hear what He is saying but if you search for His voice and ignore the noise it will be so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment