Monday, July 13, 2009

God Provides

Phil 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

This is just a reminder that God provides all of our needs according to HIS riches and glory, in HIS fathers house there are many mansions not many rooms but many mansions. He has so much to pour out on us. So lets stand in agreement and say this prayer.

Lord, I thank you for your grace and mercy thank you for being a glorious God. I stand on your word today that you will supply all my needs. I thank you in advance because your word doesn't lie. I wont stress or worry instead I will obey your word in Philipians 4:8 which says, "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things." Thank you for everything that you have done, are doing and will do in my life. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment