Monday, June 1, 2009

Healing

Today I just ask that you keep my friends Chad and Cinnamon in prayer. Chad has a blood clot that went to his lungs and is in the hospital. Please be radacle with your prayers we know God is able. I love Hillsong's song Healer the lyrics are:


You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

Pre-Chorus:

I trust in You
I trust in You

Chorus:

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

[Repeat Verse]

[Repeat Pre-Chorus}

[Chorus]

Bridge:

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

[Repeat]

[Chorus]

God bless you and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Peter 2:24
    He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
    James 5:15
    And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

    I pray for the Lords healing power over Chad's illness and that he is made whole through our faith and your strength lord. Pray for Cinnamon's faith and through this difficult time that she finds strength in you and her faith is increased ten fold. There is no doubt that Chad will make it through this because he has to much to do here and too many lives to touch. By Jesus Stripes he is healed. Amen.

    ReplyDelete